Win Tickets to Calibre 50
Register to win tickets to Calibre 50!
“MILLER LITE CONCIERTOS ORIGINALES
PRESENTA CALIBRE 50 VIP SWEEPSTAKES CON LA NUEVA 99.5”
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. SPONSOR: Entravision Communications Corporation, owner and operator of television station KKPS FM La Nueva 99.5, located at 801 N Jackson Road, McAllen, TX 78501 (the “Station”), and Glazer’s Beer and Beverage LLC, located at 2000 Redbud Avenue, McAllen, TX 78504 (“Glazer’s Beer and Beverage” together with the Station are the “Sponsor”, and collectively the “Sponsors”). The administrator of the Sweepstakes is the Station.
3. DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “Miller Lite Conciertos Originales Presenta Calibre 50 VIP Sweepstakes con La Nueva 99.5” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place September 25, 2017 to October 5, 2017.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 801 N. Jackson Rd, McAllen, TX 78501, Attention: Promotions Director with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Listen to radio station La Nueva 99.5 during the dates of the Sweepstakes from 5:00 am through 11:00 pm CT. The radio host or radio hosts will instruct listeners randomly at any time each day throughout the hours hereto referenced to call the Station to phone number (888) 552-9995. Call immediately when you hear the radio host with instructions to call the Station to participate in the Sweepstakes. The first nine (9) callers will be registered to participate in the Sweepstakes Drawing during each announcement. Calls will be selected in the order they are received. Online radio streaming might have an audio delay and might reduce the possibilities for participants to call on a timely manner. The Sponsors are not responsible for dropped calls, poor cell phone reception or any other communication problems that result in the loss of connection with the Station. By submitting your entry form you authorize the Sponsors to announce your name on air. Limit one entry per person per day.
6. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: Two (2) winners will be randomly selected through a drawing that will take place on October 5, 2017 at the Station (the “Sweepstakes Drawing”). Winners will be notified by telephone by a representative of the Station on or about October 5, 2017. A participant will not be deemed to be a winner until the Station makes verbal contact with such participant. If the selected winner cannot be contacted or he/she cannot claim the Grand Prize, an alternate winner will be randomly selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. PRIZES: Two (2) winners will receive: 1) Four (4) VIP passes to Calibre 50 Concert at State Farm Arena located at 2600 N. 10th Street, Hidalgo, Texas 78557 on October 6, 2017. VIP Passes includes: meet and greet for winner plus 3 guests, entrance to musicians’ sound check before the concert and access to catered area with access to food and beverages (the “Grand Prize”). The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $240.00 (Two Hundred and Forty Dollars and 00/100). The winner may pick up the Grand Prize at the offices of the Station located at 801 N. Jackson Rd., McAllen, TX 78501. A list of winners is available by mail upon written request to 801 N. Jackson Rd., McAllen, TX 78501, Attention: Promotions Director with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Prizes are nonrefundable and are not subject to exchange. No substitute prizes will be awarded and prizes may not be exchanged for cash. Winner is responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if applicable) on prizes. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person including relatives or friends.
8. ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least twenty-one (21) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of such employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. With respect to text message entries, sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by mobile users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Promotions Director for the Station at 956-687-4848. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Participant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsor and any syndicate or broadcaster of the Show and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes including any travel related thereto. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any traveling related thereto (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY SYNDICATE OR BROADCASTER OF THE SHOW, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of McAllen, County of Hidalgo.