“MOTHERS DAY SERENADES”
ERAZNO Y LA CHOKOLATA NETWORK PROMOTION
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- SPONSOR: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision” or the “Sponsor”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KKPS- FM 99.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRZY-FM 105.9 FM (collectively, the “Station”) and producer of El Show de El Erazno y La Chokolata (the “Show”) broadcast on the Station and affiliate stations KXTS-FM 98.7, KLEY 95.7, XHTY-FM 99.7, KLBN-FM 101.9, WZSP-FM 105.3, WZZS-FM 106.9, KDDS-FM 99.3, KTKT-AM 990, KTKT 94.3, KIWI 102.9, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KDUT-FM 102.3, KRYP-FM 93.1, WTIK-AM 1310, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, WNOW-AM 1030, WNOW-FM 99.1, KIDI-FM 105.1, KCHX-FM 106.7, KZTB-FM 97.9, KZTA-FM 96.9, WDDW-FM 104.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KSMM-FM 101.5, WNVL-AM 1240, KMML-FM 92.9, WWBG-AM 1470, WOLI-AM 910, WOLI-FM 105.7, WOLI-FM 103.9, KMMQ-AM 1020, KDBI-FM 106.3, KTUZ-AM 1270, KSEC-FM 95.7, KZML-FM 95.9, WTOX-AM 1482, WAYE-AM 1220, WLRS-AM 1600, WNDA-AM 1570, KSYR-FM 92.1, KCUL-FM 92.3, WKZX-FM 93.5, KXTA-FM 99.1, KRDM-AM 1240, KAMT 105.1 FM, KBDR 100.5 FM, KFUR 101.1 FM, KNOR 93.7 FM, KSCR 1320 FM, KTJM 98.5 FM, KYQQ 106.5 FM, WAMA 107.7 FM, WAMA 1550 AM, WAOS 1600 AM, WCXN 1270 AM, WGSF 1030 AM, WLBA 1130 AM, WXEM 1460 AM (the “Affiliate Stations”). “Home Depot Product Authority, LLC” located at 2455 Paces Ferry Road, C16, Atlanta, GA 30339 (“Home Depot”, together with the “Station” are collectively the “Sponsor”). The administrator of the Contest is Entravision.
DATES OF THE CONTEST: “Serenata Para las Madres – Mother’s Day Serenade” (the “Contest”) takes place from April 24, 2017 through May 12, 2017.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, California 90036, Attention: Tricolor Brand Manager with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.Elerazno.com and on the main page of the website click on the Mother’s Day contest banner. Complete the entry form accurately with the name of the person you are nominating (the “Nominee” and collectively, the “Nominees”) to receive a serenade. Include your name, phone number, email, the city of nominee’s residence and a short paragraph and/or video (the “Video” and collectively the “Videos”) with the reasons you are nominating this person to receive a Mother’s day serenade. The reasons might include without limitation: description of an event or circumstance in which the person demonstrated exceptional behavior and/or strength, how the person overcame obstacles in life as a parent, extraordinary parenting skills or any other situation or abilities that distinguish that person as an exceptional parent. You may nominate a relative, friend, neighbor or any person that you consider deserves to receive the Grand Prize based on the criteria hereto described.
The submission of your Video constitutes your permission for the Sponsor to use your Video and your name, voice and likeness, as well as your representation that you have obtained all necessary permissions and approvals to use your Video and the name, voice and likeness of all persons participating in your Video, in and in connection with this Contest, and any and all other exploitations thereof or otherwise, including, without limitation, for programming, advertising and promotional purposes, in all media and/or technologies, now known or hereinafter created. You release the Sponsor from all liability arising out of the use of your Video, including, but not limited to, any claims arising out of your right of privacy or right of publicity, any claims based on any distortions, optical illusions or faulty mechanical reproductions, and any claim for bodily injury or psychological harm that you or anyone in your Video may claim as a result of your participation or their participation in your Video. You acknowledge that you are the rightful owner of the Video.
The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, or misdirected entry forms and/or Videos, which such entries and/or Videos shall be disqualified. Entries and/or Videos will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. Any submitted materials will not be returned to participants. Limit one entry and/or Video per person. Participants of any age can participate. By submitting your entry and/or Video, you authorize the Sponsor to mention your name and the name of your Nominee on air.
- HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: On or about May 1, 2017, the Station will elect the best five (5) stories of five (5) different people that were nominated and submitted by participants during the Contest. The Station reserves the right to select the best five (5) stories based on any of the following criteria: devotion shown by the parent, exceptional parenting skills, demonstrated strength to overcome any obstacles in life to be a parent, while being a parent or to become a better parent, or any extraordinary event experienced by the Nominee that revealed exceptional parenting behavior. The participants whose stories are selected (the “Winners”) will be contacted by the Station between Monday May 1, 2017 and Thursday May 4, 2017 via telephone. The Station will coordinate with the Winners the date, time and place the Grand Prize will be delivered to the Nominees. It is the responsibility of the Winners to ensure Nominees will be present to receive the Grand Prize. The Station, together with the Winner will deliver the Grand Prize in person during a live remote that will broadcast on the Station and Affiliate Stations. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to be selected for any prize. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
- PRIZES: Each Nominee will receive a Serenade by a musical group provided by the Station and a bouquet of flowers between the dates of May 8, 2017 and May 12, 2017 (the “Grand Prize”). The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is up to $1000.00 (One Thousand Dollars and 00/100). Five (5) Nominees will receive each a Grand Prize. Nominees will not be contacted by the Station because the Grand Prize is intended as a surprise award. The Station will notify the Winners their stories were selected and their Nominees will be awarded a Grand Prize. The Grand Prize in non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Andrea Prado, Regional Brand Manager for the Station at 323-900-6302. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Participant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsor and any syndicate or broadcaster of the Program and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY SYNDICATE OR BROADCASTER OF THE PROGRAM, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.